Wednesday 27 July 2016

Brady welcomes Government move to acquire 5,000 acres of land in Dublin Mountains


Sinn Féin TD for Wicklow/East Carlow and party spokesperson on Social Protection John Brady has welcomed the news that the Government intend to buy almost 5,000 acres of land in the Dublin Mountains from NAMA.

Teachta Brady said:

“Back in early June, I called on the then Minister for Arts, Heritage & the Gaeltacht to purchase this land from NAMA. I followed this up with a Parliamentary Question directly to the Minister asking him to acquire these lands.

“These lands are surrounded by the 200,000 hectares of the Wicklow Mountains National Park which is Ireland’s largest national park.

“This purchase by the State would provide a unique opportunity to expand the National Park increasing its tourism potential. This would be a very positive and welcome move.

“I also welcome other public representatives coming on board with this and echoing our calls for this land to be purchased since it was identified.

“I am delighted that the Minister has followed up on my calls for him to do this. I welcome that he has acknowledged the importance of these lands and their importance to the national park. I am glad that negotiations are said to be at an advanced stage and I am hopeful that a deal will be reached without delay.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete